Providers can register to advertise student accommodation, houses, flats, lodgings and properties available within the Christchurch area.

Once registered, you can start advertising property(ies) on this website our latest web based property management software.

Register First time providers register and check rates to advertise Already registered? Log in to manage your property

Please note that Advertising Terms & Conditions apply to any contract to advertise your property and that by completing and submitting your details, it will be deemed that you have read and accepted those conditions.


Prior to advertising, the University of Canterbury requires Proof of ID such as a driving license or passport, its also advisable to provide:

  • Healthy Homes Certificate
  • Insulation Certificate 


These can be uploaded directly on Studentpad for verification.